Do you struggle with coming up with meals for your family? Do you feel like you spend hours at the grocery store, wandering aimlessly? Meal planning is so easy and will solve both of those problems for you!Continue reading
Breakfast is a difficult time in our house – I am always having a hard time coming up with great things to try. We love egg cups with hashbrowns! I decided to do a round up and include a bunch of recipes for egg cups with hashbrowns from some of my favorite bloggers.Continue reading
Baked oatmeal is so easy to make – and one batch can last you an entire week. We love adding berries to our baked oatmeal, so I compiled some great berry baked oatmeal recipes for you to enjoy!
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
My alone time is in the morning. I wake up before everyone else and I enjoy my HOT coffee and a HOT breakfast. Because my alone time seems so short, I struggle to find breakfast ideas that I can make quickly. It’s often the only time I get to myself all day.
Berry baked oatmeal are perfect for this! You can make a big pan of them on Sunday and then take pieces off during the week. I even like taking some for a snack during the day.
I am a big meal planner, and often I will make a freezer meal per week. This is one I can slip in or I’ll toss it into the meal plan as a dinner.
What types of berries can I use for berry baked oatmeal?
You can use any type of berry! Berries bake so well and if you mix them just right, some of the flavor will move throughout your baked oatmeal. In our house, strawberries and blueberries are very popular. They never last in the house longer than 2 days. If you’re looking for a way to keep berries fresh longer, check out this berry keeper. It definitely gives my berries a couple extra days!
How do I store baked oatmeal?
Berry baked oatmeal can be stored in glass or plastic containers, covered, in the fridge. When you’re ready to enjoy it, you can eat it cold or you can warm it up.
Berry baked oatmeal recipes
- Chocolate strawberry banana baked oatmeal (55 mins) by A Dash of Megnut
- Blueberry banana baked oatmeal (50 mins) by Live Well Bake Often
- Mixed berry vanilla baked oatmeal (50 mins) by Celebrating Sweets
- Blueberry baked oatmeal (45 mins) by Joy Food Sunshine
- Very Berry baked oatmeal (50 mins) by Diethood
- Strawberry banana baked oatmeal (50 mins) by Kristine’s Kitchen
- Vegan blueberry banana baked oatmeal (30 mins) by Rhian’s Recipes
- Blueberry almond baked oatmeal (45 mins) by Basil and Bubbly
- Strawberry blueberry baked oatmeal (35 mins) by Stephie Cooks
- Very berry apple baked oatmeal (50 mins) by Skinny Fitalicious
- Mixed berry baked oatmeal cups with chia (30 mins) by Flavour and Savour
If you try any of these, I’d love it if you tag me and the original blogger! Enjoy your breakfast!
Breakfast can be stressful – especially if you are a family that is always on the go. Breakfast bites are a great idea for a quick breakfast. They’re also known as oatmeal bites because they are just that – little bites of flavored oatmeal!Continue reading