Breakfast is a difficult time in our house – I am always having a hard time coming up with great things to try. We love egg cups with hashbrowns! I decided to do a round up and include a bunch of recipes for egg cups with hashbrowns from some of my favorite bloggers.
This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Muffin tins are God’s gift to the culinary world. I am obsessed with cooking things in them. Oatmeal, meatloaf, corn bread when I make chili, sauces…the list goes on. It’s easy, cooks faster and so nice to freeze leftovers. So I looked for egg cups with hashbrowns recipes that you can cook in these tiny muffin tins.
Can you freeze egg and hashbrown cups?
All of these recipes are great for making ahead. You can spend one afternoon baking them and sticking them in the freezer for future meals. Eggs are loaded with protein so you could even keep them on hand for quick after school snacks. Just take them out, wrap them in a wet paper towel, and stick them in the microwave. So easy!
Variations for egg cups with hashbrowns
However you like your eggs, add those to the egg cups! The hasbrowns give it some extra depth to help fill you up. Don’t like the hashbrowns or potatoes? No big deal – just omit them. I like mine simple – cheddar and bacon!
Egg cups with hashbrowns recipes
- Muffin tin hashbrown and scrambled egg cups (40 mins) by From Valerie’s Kitchen
- Hashbrown ham and cheese egg cups (35 mins) from Today’s Creative Life
- Bacon & egg hashbrown muffins (40 mins) by Moore or Less Cooking
- Southwest muffin tin hashbrown egg cups (60 mins) by Project Meal Plan
- Parmesan Hashbrown cups (55 mins) by Mantitlement
- Five ingredient breakfast egg cups (40 mins) by The Little Kitchen
- Hashbrown sausage muffins (40 mins) by This Mama Cooks
- Breakfast egg cups (45 mins) by A Dash of Megnut
So many different recipes to choose from. Now get to cooking! Head over to my meal planning Facebook group and share your favorite! You can also get lots of new ideas for meals there.
Want some more recipe round ups?