Who is Melanie?
Melanie is a stay home twin mom to 4 kids. With her early childhood degree, education in breastfeeding and experience as a mom, she helps guide other moms (in a non judgmental tone) through some of parenting’s toughest journeys and will keep you laughing the whole way. She knows what it’s like to be exhausted and at the end of her rope.
All pre launch purchases include a FREE 15 minute consultation!
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone who is pregnant or a new mom that is looking for infant care and doesn’t know where to start.
In this searching for infant care workshop, you will learn...
- What is important to you
- What questions to ask while touring
- What things to look for while on your tour
- How to talk to daycares if issues arise
- And so much more!
Are you pregnant, need a bundle? The Pregnancy workshops bundle is 4 for the price of 3 and includes...
- Searching for infant care (4/1 – Live Q&A on 4/15)
- Preparing for baby (7/1 – Live Q&A on 7/22)
- Preparing siblings for baby (9/1 – Live Q&A on 9/16)
- Breastfeeding a newborn (2/1 – Live Q&A on 2/12)