You can choose between 3 age groups:
- 3 Infant sensory bags (3-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months)
- Toddler sensory bin (12-15 months, 15-18 months, 18-24 months)
- 2-6 year old sensory bin (2-3 year olds, 3-4 year olds, 4-6 year olds)
Each bin/set of bags comes with a guide to show you how to facilitate play with your child when they’re playing with the bin.
The Infant sensory bags contain:
- Hair gel, fake snow and sequins/glitter
- Fake snow, glitter stickers, sequins/glitter
- Fake snow, sequins/glitter, paper penguin cut outs
- A guide to help you with sensory play with the 3 bags
All 3 bags are sealed along the edges with duct tape.
The toddler sensory bin contains: cotton balls, fake glittery snow, penguin toys, laminated penguin images, toddler sized tongs, toddler sized spoons. Optional home add ins: pinecones/things from nature, child sized cups, child sized bowls, empty toilet paper or paper towel rolls, colored cards/cubes/blocks, frozen cotton balls (“icebergs”)
The 2-6 year old sensory bin includes (you add water and ice cubes): Foam snowflakes, shaving cream, foam squares, child sized spoon, penguins, penguin cut outs, child sized tongs, foil squares, items found in nature. Optional home add ins: blue food coloring, number cards, rocks, building blocks)