Breastfeeding a newborn can be stressful AF, but it doesn’t have to be. Too many moms overthink the process and feel pressure to have extra milk. You’re tired, baby is tired, your family is tired. Prepare yourself for breastfeeding a newborn with this easy workshop.
“Melanie was a huge help to me in the first few days and weeks of my son’s life. She helped me through engorged breasts, cluster feeding, and tears. She encouraged me through the difficult days. Without her I might have given up on breastfeeding my son. Now we are happy breastfeeding at 12 weeks.”
Emily R, new mom
Who will benefit from this breastfeeding a newborn workshop?
Anyone who wants to learn about breastfeeding.
In this newborn breastfeeding workshop, you will learn:
- How to make sure baby is getting enough milk
- How to make sure baby has a good latch
- What to do if your doctor recommends formula
- Ways your spouse can help support you
- Tips on building a breastmilk stash
- And so much more!
Pregnant and need a bundle? The Pregnancy Bundle includes…
- Searching for Infant care (4/1)
- Preparing for a baby (7/1)
- Preparing siblings for a baby (9/1)
- Breastfeeding a newborn (2/1)