Who is Melanie?
Melanie is a stay home twin mom to 4 kids. With her early childhood degree, education in breastfeeding and experience as a mom, she helps guide other moms (in a non judgmental tone) through some of parenting’s toughest journeys and will keep you laughing the whole way. She knows what it’s like to be exhausted and at the end of her rope.
All pre launch purchases include a FREE 15 minute consultation!
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone who wants to prepare for a baby!
In this Preparing for a Baby workshop, you will learn...
- Teaching you how to pack for the hospital (C-section and vaginal births)
- How to tell people “no” when they want to visit but you don’t want them to
- How to ask for help
- How to deal with baby being in the spotlight
- How to deal with the incessant crying (it happens.)
Pregnant and need a bundle? The Pregnancy bundle is 4 for the price of 3 and includes...
- Searching for infant care (4/1 – Live Q&A on 4/15)
- Preparing for baby (7/1 – Live Q&A on 7/22)
- Preparing siblings for baby (9/1 – Live Q&A on 9/16)
- Breastfeeding a newborn (2/1 – Live Q&A on 2/12)