This post contains affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- A small, stand alone potty. This a potty that sits on the floor.
- Advantages: Floor level and the kid can reach it without help.
- Disadvantages: You have to empty it out when they’re done (which is disgusting), it takes up space
- A smaller seat on the adult sized toilet.
- Advantages: space saver, less transitions, gets them used to the big toilet (some kids are afraid of the big toilet)
- Disadvantages: Will probably also need a stool, need a place for it to store when it’s not in use.
- A small seat built into the regular seat.
- Advantages: it sits inside the seat so no removing it!
- Disadvantages: kind of pricey, you still need a stool.