Who is Melanie?
Melanie is a stay home twin mom to 4 kids. With her early childhood degree, education in breastfeeding and experience as a mom, she helps guide other moms (in a non judgmental tone) through some of parenting’s toughest journeys and will keep you laughing the whole way. She knows what it’s like to be exhausted and at the end of her rope.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone who wants to learn about breastfeeding a newborn.
In this newborn breastfeeding workshop, you will learn...
- How to make sure baby is getting enough milk
- How to make sure baby has a good latch
- What to do if your doctor recommends formula
- Ways your spouse can help support you
- Tips on building a breastmilk stash
- And so much more!
Pregnant, need a bundle? The Pregnancy bundle is 4 for the price of 3 and includes...
- Searching for Infant care (4/1)
- Preparing for a baby (7/1)
- Preparing siblings for a baby (9/1)
- Breastfeeding a newborn (2/1)