Who is Melanie?
Melanie is a stay home twin mom to 4 kids. With her early childhood degree, education in breastfeeding and experience as a mom, she helps guide other moms (in a non judgmental tone) through some of parenting’s toughest journeys and will keep you laughing the whole way. She knows what it’s like to be exhausted and at the end of her rope.
Who will benefit from this workshop?
Anyone who wants to learn about breastfeeding a newborn.
In this newborn breastfeeding workshop,
you will learn…
- How to make sure baby is getting enough milk
- How to make sure baby has a good latch
- What to do if your doctor recommends formula
- Ways your spouse can help support you
- Tips on building a breastmilk stash
- And so much more!
“Melanie was a huge help to me in the first few days and weeks of my son’s life. She helped me through engorged breasts, cluster feeding, and tears. She encouraged me through the difficult days. Without her I might have given up on breastfeeding my son. Now we are happy breastfeeding at 12 weeks.”
Pregnant, need a bundle? The Pregnancy bundle is 4 for the price of 3 and includes…
- Searching for Infant care (4/1)
- Preparing for a baby (7/1)
- Preparing siblings for a baby (9/1)
- Breastfeeding a newborn (2/1)