Do you want to do all the fun early childhood activities at home, but you feel super overwhelmed? You see them all on Pinterest but you can’t keep them straight and struggle with which ones to do when?
Let me help you!
Introducing a digital subscription box!
I carefully plan an activity (and variations) for each month just for you. The activity guide and shopping list gets sent to your inbox each month. All you have to do is pick up the supplies during your next Target/Wal-Mart/grocery store run. Some examples include:
Early childhood activities at home are not difficult. Pinterest shows you tons of different kinds, but then sends you lose on your own and can’t field your questions.
Early Childhood Activities at Home subscription includes:
- A shopping list for the activity that is chosen and tailored to your child’s age.
- An activity guide to help you through the activity.
- Variations for the activity if your child isn’t quite getting it or if your child is way beyond that concept.
- Access to my exclusive members only Facebook group.
- Other quick and simple activities to do with the items on your list.
You know what the best part of it all is? You may even have those items already in your house!
What are you waiting for? Hop on over to my shop page and get yourself all set up! Right now we are offering ages 2-3, 3-4 and 4-5. Get yourself on my email list to stay updated on when 0-1 and 1-2 will be released.